a GLIMPSE in the mirror.
A GLIMPSE in the MIRROR.
(Story of my LIFE.)
I never knew that there was this little girl,
Who lighted up and brought colors to life
Like a rainbow.
At first, she was very darling
Yet very prank.
I always saw her giggling with her friends.
Making fun, playing, enchanting and full of allure.
She was very inspiring to see
Happy and pleased.
And for me she is the most special possession in life every time
She looks at the mirror.
But then, I saw her one day sobbing, facing the
Mirror on the dark side of the wall,
She was very pale and full of dark shadows,
Then I started to reminisce the days that she no longer approach
her loved ones and got turned off when she doesn’t like
To look at herself in the mirror.
Realizing her anxieties, she felt the trauma inside her and the
Feeling of being hurt by someone she really loves most.
The feeling of being rejected and the feeling of insufficient love.
But despite of all those things, she started to move on and trying to
Forget all those depressing events in her life.
She started to look in the mirror again and live the positive
Outlook in her life.
A joyous girl now turned to a gorgeous lady, full of love, and ecstatic.
Brave and keen to everything.
Open and ready to face the challenge that comes on her way.
She loves everyone who loves her.
And never failed to look at herself
In the mirror.
And that was her life right now.
I giggle silently at myself.
I never knew that the girl I was talking
About is ME. :)

1 Comments:
w0w jadie! nice nice!
buti ka pa meron na!
ako wla pa, di ako marunong
gumwa(*cries) wahahha!
geh jade keep it up!
ingats! babayo0o0o:]
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home