Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wake me up when September ends.

The title above doesnt have a connection with my post right now.
I just want you to know that this week is my busiest week ever. And I had nothing else to do but to work all day. work all day. work all day. Work = Study + Requirements

As of the moment in my checklist, I have 14 things to do:

Duty Requirements Week 13 
SIMO Article 
NCM Report 
Nutri Report 
History Report 
SBIP Application Form 
Taekwondo Uniform
LIYAB Application Form 
Duty Requirements Week 14 
Scrapbook in History
Tray Presentation
Scrapbook in RS
Debut gift for Shane
Debut Dress on Oct 2.

Tapos alam mo yun, 5 pa lang nagagawa ko? Man, I still have 9 things to accomplish this week! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

Hope I get to finish all of these this week, Lord.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home