49 honesty challenge
- Your ex texted you and wanted you back. Would you take him/her back?
- Nope. I wouldnt want to. - Has anyone told you “forever and ever” then left?
- Yes……….. :( - Where did you meet your crush(es)?
- Uhh. Around in school. - Have you ever lost a close friend?
- Yeah. - Do you smoke weed regularly?
- No. I dont even smoke. - Your relationship status?
- Single.. - Think back to the beginning of 2011. Are you still dating the same person?
- Nope, not anymore. Im on the process of moving on. - Would you parents be mad if you were in a relationship?
- I don't know. Maybe yes, maybe no. - When was the last time you really laughed?
- Just a while ago. - Something is wrong. First guy you turn to?
- What? - First girl you’d turn to?
- I dont know, I cant remember. - Is there anyone who doesn’t like you because of something you did?
- Yes, and I don’t care. - Angry at anyone?
- None. - What’s stopping you from going for the person you like?
- Our friendship. - When was the last time you cried really hard?
- 5 days ago? loool - Is there anyone you would do anything for?
- Maybe. - Who was the last person you talked to for more than 10 minutes on the phone?
- Kyle Tacadao. because my Id was with him and he was disguising me! - What is your favorite song?
- I had lots of favorite songs.. - Do you like Red Bull?
- Its okay. - How many people can you tell just about everything to?
- You can just count it with your 10 fingers on your hands. - Have you ever wished on a shooting star?
- Yes. - Does the last person you held hands with mean something to you?
- Aryan? Hahaha! Yes. - Describe yourself in one word.
- Magulo. - Do you have anything that belongs to your ex?
- Yes. - Can you honestly say you’ve had a sleepover with the opposite gender?
- Yes. - Do you rebound?
- Nope. - Ever cheated on someone?
- Never. - What would you do if you found out the person you like was in a relationship?
- I'd push him away from me. lool - Do you act differently around the person you like?
- I really dont know. Maybe? Hindi naman bisto eh. lool - Honestly, what guy’s number do you have memorized?
- Uhm, Im not sure if I can still remember his number. - Is it hard to make you laugh?
- Not really. - Who was the last person to make you mad?
- Mark. I guess? - Do you think your last ex will eventually want to be with you again?
- I dont know with him. Maybe yes, maybe no. - Have you ever fallen asleep in someone’s arms?
- Yes. - Has anyone ever called you scrumptious before?
- No. not yet. Hahaha. - Would you like to put a night on repeat and live it forever?
- No. - Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out?
- Yes. - Is your best friend a slut?
- Fuck you. Of course not. - Is hard drugs a turn off?
- Yes. - Are you happy with life right now?
- Right now? I’m okay with some parts of it. - Are you still in love with your ex?
- No. not anymore. That was long long ago. - Are you still in love with your ex?
-NOT NGA. - Have you ever been the “other person” in a relationship?
- Sort of like that. - Have you ever had your heart broken?
- Yeah. - Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
- Maybe. - Is there anybody you’re really disappointed in?
- Myself. - Where is your best friend?
- Lalay, where you? - Something you’re happy about?
- A lot of things. - How is your heart lately?
- Broken? hahaha fvck.
Labels: Jadiipersonal

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home